XZ7550CW Small Educational Vertical Drill Mill Machine
| Specification || unit || XZ7550CW |
| Table size || mm || 800X240 |
| T slot || no || 5 |
| Size ( Width ) || mm || 14 |
| Centre distance || mm || 44 |
| Max. load of Table || kg || 150 |
| Table Longitudinal travel || mm || 385 |
| Table Cross travel (manual/auto) || mm || 170 |
| Table Vertical travel(manual/auto) || mm || 335 |
| Spindle taper || || ISO40 |
| Spindle speed /step — Vertical || rpm || 115-1750/8steps |
| –Horizontal || rpm || 58-1355/9steps |
| Max.drilling dia. || mm || 30 |
| Max.end milling width || mm || 100 |
| Max. vertical milling Dia. || mm || 25 |
| Max.tapping dia. || mm || M16 |
| Quill travel || mm || 120 |
| Swivel angle of headstock || degree || ±45o |
| Vertical spindle axis to column surface || mm || 210-600 |
| Vertical spindle nose to table surface || mm || 60-390 |
| Horizontal spindle axis to table surface || mm || 0-300 |
| Horizontal spindle axis to ram bottom || mm || 175 |
| Ram travel || mm || 390 |
| Longitudinal/cross feed || mm / min || 24-720/8steps |
| Longitudinal/cross rapid speed || mm / min || 1040(X) |
| Main motor || kW || 0.85/1.5(V),1.5(H) |
| (X/Y/Z) Feed motor || kW || 0.37(X) |
| Coolant motor || kW || 0.04 |
| Package dimension || cm || 114x122x222 1pc/case |
| || || 114x122X222 2pcs/case |
| Overall dimension || cm || 129x122x210 |
| Machine weight || kg || 970 |
Quality is our forte and we have clients spreading all over the world. We are committed to a well-defined and self-framed quality policy. The policy revolves around through and repeated checking of the drill mill machine. We are the regular exporters of our products throughout Asia, Africa and several European countries. Our after-sales service terms and conditions as follows:
- The drill mill machines are tested and have trial production in our factory before leaving our factory and they are shipped out only after the customers are satisfied with them.
- When the drill mill machines are tested, our technicians will train the customers’ technicians in theory and practice till they grasp the skills.
- During this period of one year warranty , if the drill mill machines were damaged by non-artificial reasons, we are responsible for repairing or changing parts.
- During this period of warranty, if there is something wrong with the drill mill machine, we are responsible to provide project for solving this problem at the soonest, and help customers to restore production as soon as possible.
- After the warranty, we charge only cost price for maintaining the drill mill machines within three years.
- Other after-sale terms can be agreed by buyer and seller in addition.