TK36 Bochi High Quolity Economic Small Lathe Machine CNC -This CNC lathe controlled by Guangzhou NC system and with 2-controllable axes is designed for operations of internal and external turning, taper turing, circular surface turing, inch and metric
-It is equiped with a 4-station turret that meets different cutting requiremnet, a sliding door and a variety of caution plates that guarantee operaror's safety.
-The control console can be mounted aat left end or right end according to users operating habits.
-The machine is applicable to batch production of multi-specification work, especially precision work in complex contours.
The main spindle is driven by inverter motor The main spindle speed changed by inverter 4-station electric tool post Manual 3-jaw chuck and adapter 6" RS323 interface Lubrication unit Coolant supply system
| ITEM || UNIT || TK36 |
| Capacity || Max. swing over bed || mm || Φ360 |
| Max. swing over slide || mm || Φ180 |
| Max. turning dia.over bed || mm || Φ320 |
| Distance between centers || mm || 750 |
| Max. turning length || mm || 650 |
| Spindle || Spindle through hole || mm || Φ57 |
| Spindle nose || / || D type No.6 |
| Spindle speed || r/min || 140-3000(stepless) |
| Chuck diameter || mm || Φ200 |
| Main motor power || kw || 5.5(freq.inverting) |
| Tailstock || Quill dia./movement || mm || Φ55/120 |
| Taper of center || / || MT No.4 |
| Carriage || X/Z-axis travel || mm || 200/660 |
| Rapid traverse rate || m/min || 41194 |
| Turret || Number of stations/type || / || 4/vertical |
| Tool size || mm || 20X20 |
| Power source || kVA || 12 |
| Dimension(LXWXH) || mm || 2305X1258X1655 |
| Gross weight || kg || 1700 |
Hydraulic 3-jaw chuck (210mm-without through hole) and hydraulic power Hydraulic 3-jaw chuck (210mm-with through hole) and hydraulic power
Quality is our forte and we have clients spreading all over the world. We are committed to a well-defined and self-framed quality policy. The policy revolves around through and repeated checking of the lathe machine cnc. We are the regular exporters of our products throughout Asia, Africa and several European countries. Our after-sales service terms and conditions as follows:
- The lathe machine cnc are tested and have trial production in our factory before leaving our factory and they are shipped out only after the customers are satisfied with them.
- When the lathe machine cnc are tested, our technicians will train the customers’ technicians in theory and practice till they grasp the skills.
- During this period of one year warranty , if the lathe machine cnc were damaged by non-artificial reasons, we are responsible for repairing or changing parts.
- During this period of warranty, if there is something wrong with the lathe machine cnc, we are responsible to provide project for solving this problem at the soonest, and help customers to restore production as soon as possible.
- After the warranty, we charge only cost price for maintaining the lathe machine cnc within three years.
- Other after-sale terms can be agreed by buyer and seller in addition.