CW61125E High Precision Engine Metal Heavy Duty Lathe Machine
4 jaw chuck, dia. of 1,000 mm, 1 set
| MODEL || CW61125E |
| Swing over bed || 1,250 mm |
| Max. Swing over carriage || 900 mm |
| Distance between centers || 2000 mm, 3000mm, 5000mm |
| Max. Length to be turned || 4,800 mm |
| Bedways width || 755 mm |
| Max. Supporting weights of centers || 8,000 kg |
| Spindle nose || iso a2-15 |
| Spindle bore || 130 mm |
| Spindle speeds || 3.15 to 315 rpm, 21 step |
| Number of feeds and ranges || 56 |
| Longitudinal || 0.1 to 12 mm |
| Cross slide || 0.05 to 6 mm |
| Compound slide || 0.025 to 3 mm |
| No. & range of metric threads || 56 kinds, 1-120 mm |
| No. & range of inch threads || 56 kinds, 30-1/4 t.p.i. |
| No. & range of module threads || 56 kinds, 0.5-60 |
| No. & range of diametric pitch’s || 56 kinds, 60-0.5 |
| Max. Travel of cross slide || 680 mm |
| Max. Travel of compound || 300 mm |
| Dia. Of tailstock sleeve || 200 mm |
| Taper of tailstock sleeve || Morse no.6 |
| Max. Movement of tailstock sleeve || 300 mm |
| Power of main motor || 22 kw |
| Power of rapid motor || 1.5 kw |
| Power of pump motor || 0.55 kw |
| Power of cooling motor || 0.15 kw |
| Electrical power || as user’s need |
| Net overall dimension of the machine || 6,100×1,875×1,915 mm |
| Packing dimension of the machine || 6,360×1,950×2,280 mm |
| N. W. / G. W. || 13,550 / 15,760 kgs |
Steady rest, range 50 to 590 mm, 1 set
Follow rest, range 50 to 220 mm, 1 set
Dead center, 2 pcs
Reducing sleeve, 1 pc
Special tools Max. Swing Over Gap: 1500mm
Steady rest, range 260 to 900 mm
Supporter with two rollers, range 455 to 880 mm
Dro digital unit, both directions
Protection cover for chuck & toolpost
Quality is our forte and we have clients spreading all over the world. We are committed to a well-defined and self-framed quality policy. The policy revolves around through and repeated checking of the heavy duty lathe. We are the regular exporters of our products throughout Asia, Africa and several European countries. Our after-sales service terms and conditions as follows:
- The heavy duty lathe machines are tested and have trial production in our factory before leaving our factory and they are shipped out only after the customers are satisfied with them.
- When the heavy duty lathe machines are tested, our technicians will train the customers’ technicians in theory and practice till they grasp the skills.
- During this period of one year warranty , if the heavy duty lathe machines were damaged by non-artificial reasons, we are responsible for repairing or changing parts.
- During this period of warranty, if there is something wrong with the heavy duty lathe machine, we are responsible to provide project for solving this problem at the soonest, and help customers to restore production as soon as possible.
- After the warranty, we charge only cost price for maintaining the heavy duty lathe machines within three years.
- Other after-sale terms can be agreed by buyer and seller in addition.